March 06, 2006

Sharing - Two Year Old Style

When do children learn to share? I've been told they don't really grasp the concept until around five years of age. My 2 year old shares with me. Tonight he was in a mood to share a lot with me - from the poopy diaper he handed to me, to the mouthfull of chewed up peanuts that he wouldn't swallow, to the "nose picky" he fetched out of his nose that - I swear - looks like it came out of the nose of a 50-year old. How in the world does someone so small produce something so BIG?

1 Comments:

Blogger alberthaanstra said...

Hello friend. Thanks for having me on your great blog today. Blogger should be happy to have you on board! Do you need free debt consolidation? Well, look no further. I help you for free my friend. I have tried and tested all sites But, the best was debt-consolidation.com. So, let me help you. Fill in the form today for free. And be debt free. Get credit repair today!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home