June 01, 2006

I Finally Did It!


... finally figured out just HOW to post a photo on this blog! Yipee for me!!

This particular photo is a recent favorite ... my little man, playing in his sandbox that has been converted in to a pool. He played in this thing for about 4 hours straight without even stopping for a snack. I tried, trust me.

He had so much fun, he was squealing with delight. Loudly. We were certain the neighbors were going to call Child Protective Services because his squeals of delight can sometimes sound like he's a child in pain! He played in this things until I forced him out so that he could eat something and go to bed.

Ahh, to be a kid again!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home