June 03, 2006

My First Renter ... A Warm Welcome

Please join me in welcoming my first blog renter, Self-Proclaimed Supermom - and make sure you take some time to get to know her. I was so excited to receive multiple bids and was even more excited to see that each person that submitted a bid had a wonderful blog ... but here's why I picked the Self-Proclaimed Supermom

In her list of 100 things about herself I learned that she and I have quite a bit in common (especially numbers 34, 36-40, 48, 49, 52-62, 71, 72, 76-78 ... and more). So, grab a cup of coffee and a light snack - a suggestion from Self-Proclaimed Supermom herself - and sit back, relax and enjoy the ride on her blog!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

I'm a huge fan of hers - nice choice of renters!

And thanks so much for the nice comments at my place. Happy to have found you too.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Self-Proclaimed Supermom said...

Hey, thank you SO much for the fantabulous words :)

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home